Unusual Artist Using Unusual Painting Methods Creating Unusual Abstract Art + Art News

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Urban Summer 9

 
I start with Urban Summer 9, which I painted in 2017, as the 9th 
painting in my series, Urban Summer/Urban Winter. This is my 
best selling art print sold through art publishers from this series. 
I mention this for the reason that this is not my favorite painting 
from the series. As the guy who conceptualized and painted the 
series, you'd think that I would know what people should like best 
in my art. 

I don't lament this loss of control; I never had it in the first place. 
And I kinda like the surprise. 

  • #art #myart #myartwork #coolart #funart #abstractart  
  • #contemporaryart #artlife #visualart #artoftheday #onlineart





No comments:

Post a Comment