Unusual Artist Using Unusual Painting Methods Creating Unusual Abstract Art + Art News

Thursday, January 9, 2020

I Love the Italian Language


















When it comes to naming my art series', I make a beeline to the Italian language. Everything about Italy and its culture revolves around passionate feelings and ideas. This is how I feel about making art. I'm very passionate about it. The above work, titled Terra U1, or "earth mother", is in essence a landscape, an abstract landscape to be sure, at least in my mind. This is a digital photo capture of part of an original work I painted in 2015, which I have run through Photoshop several times over the years, thereby giving it several iterations. It also has a velvety looking texture to part of it. This one, which is one of three tonal values that I created, has a 3D effect going on. Personally, I like it a lot. It reads ground and sky to me. I sell it as a print.

  • #art #myart #myartwork #coolart #funart #abstractart  
  • #contemporaryart #artlife #visualart #artoftheday #onlineart

No comments:

Post a Comment